Anyone seen Schizrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, his heat wasn’t coming up anymore. Even when the email he used. I guess I’ll do PP dispute since I have a buyer protection. He seem pretty active in this forum the past few months and I hope nothing bad happens.

upload_2018-3-30_13-24-35.png

He appears to be on the forum today and "engaged in conversation" (looking at his PM box).... so maybe all isn't lost...

He can be a little quiet and busy at times and keeps private.. Came through for me a few months back with 3x ssds though and I'm on the other side of the earth.

would hope the mods of the FS forum would assist if possible. Crosshairs what are the normal options here?

I will send him a PM and let him know that he should address this, but I will remind you all that you trade here at your own risk.

we do everything we can to help protect our users but it's ultimately your responsibility in the end.

Thanks guys. Like I said on my earlier post, I'm still giving the benefit of the doubt.. But for not replying or even saying what's going on with the package kind of sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back