anyone see this case

New to me! Looks nice... and expensive. At least you could get away without modding it. Only problem is where to buy...

=2 60mm fans and a 80 =( going ot have to quite them down alot... though if the specs are right (which they probubly are not ) the fans are pretty quite. The case however looks nice but I'd like to see a review for the cooling factor

Yeah Silverstone is known for being $$$, but they make great quality cases, Falcon Northwest uses em, if they are good enough for them, good enough for meh!

soulsaver_8229

whats the estimated price? im guessing 200+ coming from silverstone... looks nice, but id rather get a qpack and not worry about cooling.

I like it, looks very sleek. Hopefully it won't cost an arm and a leg like their full towers.

As far as easy modding go, it uses an ATX power supply & believe it or not - you can change the fans! :eek: The only thing up in the air in the price, which like someone said, is probably $200+.

Very stylish, I'd use one for a PC as an alternative to a Shuttle. Still, there are things yet to be seen...(PSU info will be a big one)

finally these cases are out (hopefully)
if i remember correctly these were the prototypes on which the fragbox 2 was built
correct me if im wrong
i rather pay 200 for one of these than 300 for the fragbox 2
somehow the qpack is a bit questionable of quality

Back