• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone recommend a fan splitter?

big_aug

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
2,189
I'll have 9 total connections. Four case fans, four radiator fans, and one radiator pump connection. I just need a splitter or two for cable management. I don't care if fans run full speed all the time. There are lots of these out there, but I figured someone might recommend something specific.

I thought about getting this: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/2...plitter_-_SATA_Power_8W-PWM-SPL-ST.html#blank


My fans aren't PWM but this should still work though, correct? This would let me get all 8 fans connected in one connection.
 
IMy fans aren't PWM but this should still work though, correct?
It will power 3-pin fans, and you'll even get RPM monitoring from the fan on the primary connector... but, there's one major caveat.

Using that adapter with 3-pin fans would result in all fans running at 100% speed at all times. You might as well just connect them all directly to the PSU.
 
Back
Top