• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone recognizes this Koolance water cooled case?

LGabrielPhoto

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,281
A local is selling it for $35 obo so its like too good to be true.
For my wife's machine it sounds like a good deal...
 
That's a PC2-901, if I recall. It's probably worth every single penny of that $35 too.....or signicantly less than that... ;)
 
I'm sure the thing weighs a ton, being steel. And that's without fluid, lol. The pumps in those were pretty...well....not to be mean, but-- ass. 1/4" tubing. Aluminum rad with 80's cooling it (I think two blowing downward, 1 blowing upwards(?) or the other way around). I guess it just depends on what kind of hardware you want to cool with it, and what your expectations are, I suppose.

Personally, I'd just get a good heatsink/fan with the $35, lol.
 
That looks a lot like the Alienware Predator 1.0 case, sans plastic covers. I always thought the Predator 1.5 case was much better in terms of getting cool air into the bottom and hot air out the top.
 
get it cause you need a cheap case not cause you want a watercooled system koolance still can't do watercooling right.
 
Antec.... I think 1200 series.... HUUUUGE... and heavy

That was when Koolance was 'new' to the marker and hardware was +/- 1GHz. So I don't think it could handle anything remotely current
 
anything from an old Athlon up to a 3.4 prescott P4 can be handled by that system...
 
Back
Top