Anyone playing Warhammer Online?

poconopc

Gawd
I am on the Slyvania server as Order if anyone wants to meet up.
I have some earlier toons on some of the RP servers as well.

I just started my 30-day trial the other day.. been trying to figure out where I want to go and what I want to be. So far, I love RvR.

Server: Badlands (subject to change)
Name: Belromar
Class: Swordmaster

My Destro guild is on Slyvania. What's your characters name? I'll be sure to smack you around in RvR?

My Chosen's name is Kazoo Dookypants. Rank 24.

Did the huge 85 page thread in the PC gaming forum confuse you to think that people weren't playing it?

Maybe he just wanted everyone to post their ingame names and which server they are playing on instead of weeding through
the huge 85 page thread

You have to purchase the game, comes with the first month free.

ohh well thats not a trial.. thats one month free of service.. like every other mmo does when you purchase the game. guess I will wait until they offer a trial, thanks

On Averheim, destruction. Riianna is my witch elf, and an alt Boofka a sorc. 1 more alt I probably won't play for awhile, maybe later, on Iron Rock server, Kailani, swordmaster on the Order side.

SR

Have a bright wizard, warrior priest, shadow something and my new fav the witch hunter all in their teens on Chaos Wastes RP/OpenRVR. Tons of fun so far, I'm really liking switching back and forth between my mage and rogue... again :)

Back