• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone play Continuum?

Cerulean

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
9,484
Hey guys!

Continuum is a fun and free 2D-topview MMO game. I've been playing it since 1998! There are a lot of different zones with different settings that you can choose from that supports your style. One shot one kills? Sure! Go to Trench Wars. Want a challenge? Try Chaos Zone! :p

If you haven't played this game, you should give it a go -- at least a try. You can find it at http://www.getcontinuum.com/ as a small 6MB< download. The game will work on Linux through WINE too (be sure to check out http://wine.getcontinuum.com/ for this information).

And as of recent, one of the zones Metal Gear CTF has recently launched a contest that will be taking place very soon. It involves an XBox 360 prize for first place, and is a 1v1 dueling tournament (seriously, how hard could it be for a free 2D game for such an awesome prize?). If you would like to participate in this tournament, signup at http://metalgearctf.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=12008&st=0 -- registration closes tomorrow (the 16th) at 11AM EST and the tournament begins also tomorrow at 12PM EST (an hour after registration closes). :eek:
 
Ahhh I remember this when it was called SubSpace! Great game, lots of fun.
 
I play in the zone "Death Star Battle" (Star Wars themed) - been playing Subspace (Continuum) since it's beta days - it's great! :) Always a good game to have installed so you can perform some mindless killing when you are bored. You can also take part in the many leagues (the best being DSBL - Death Star Battle League in the associated zone ;)) if you get more involved with the game :)

Dozey
 
LOL this was one of the first MP games I ever played on the PC. I played Subspace for years while it was in beta and was a Virgin interactive owned game. I still have the orignal box from when it went retail. Was a great game and I still have a few online friends I talk to from back then. I think I started playing that game in 1996? I also played for a while after it went player run and they changed the name to Continum but then lost interest after to many years. I know it has an active player base and communit. So cool to see it being talked about here after all these years.
 
Back
Top