Anyone play COD: W@W multiplayer?

j_coddy

Limp Gawd
I know a lot of people on here complain about W@W, but i was wondering if there are any closet players around? If so and you want to play some hardcore TDM on our sever feel free to join us.

server info IP: 69.12.76.104:28960
Ultrastats URL:http://psycho.artofwarcentral.com/29081/

got it for xmas and want to play the zombie thing but without unlocking the singleplayer first, does anyone know how to do this?

Is this game just as popular as cod4 at launch? I realy dont wanna spend 50 bucks on a cod game every year, feels like the community is getting more and more fragmented.

well there is no shortage of servers with players at the moment if thats what ya mean, sometimes youll see the game for $35 thats what i paid for it, also sometimes you can score a oem bundled copy for less. i like the game its not perfect but im still having fun with it. The rank levels they made annoyingly easy to to be promoted. I played for 2 1/2 hours or so and maxed out, only thing left is prestige and im not sure how you get that, unless its just complete all the challenges. some of the weapon upgrades seem out of place. i read you could get a Katana but never seen one, not sure if thats maybe a console thing only of if it got canned before release.

I play a bunch each day. Its a great break from cod4. Havent touched single player though, im waiting till I finish my rebuild.

got it for xmas and want to play the zombie thing but without unlocking the singleplayer first, does anyone know how to do this?

join a co-op game thats running it. in order to play it on your own, you have to beat the game

Add me if your lookin to frag some zombs as well, Shady240

To try a Nazi Zombie map by yourself:
Make sure you have Enable Console set to yes in Single Player, under Options - Game Options.

Launch Co-Operative mode.
Press tilde (~) and type /map nazi_zombie_prototype to play the default Nacht der Untoten map.

I play it very often, usually 8-10pm cst nightly. Version_3 on your friends list if you're playing PC version. Join up any time you want to play.

I've only played 107 hours. I got to Prestige lvl 2 the regular way and then two more levels on power ranking servers. The big complaint I have is the spawning system. Often when I spawn towards the outer edge of a map, if I move a short distance away an enemy would spawn behind me. I would spawn around enemies and not uncommonly in their direct line of site. I would spawn behind enemies too.

When there are tanks on the map, if the enemy team does not have a bunch of people attacking the tank properly (with tank grenades/sachel charges/bazookas) the tank would reign supreme (especially on a Hard Core server). On a map called "Downfall" I have 60 streak where I just tank whored and hide behind a tree un-noticed.

One complaint I have in particular is the calling of artillary and dogs. Sometimes when you have them available and others do to, its not automatic that your able to call in your support when you want. Spamming the "6" button is one way but that also shows a "light bulb" on you, defeating what camouflage you may take advantage of.

As a stand alone game I have very little respect for Treyarch (because of COD:WAW), as a mod though COD:WAW is excellent.

Twinkie and Version3 I added you to my friends list, my name is ManBearPiggy on PC. My friends and I usually play around 9pm est till whenever several times a week. Anyone can feel free to add me.

Well I beat the game and when I got to the credits I exited. Now I still can't join the zombie mode...what's going on? Do I need to wait for the scrolling credits to go to the end? that doesn't make sense. arrrggg!!!

The big complaint I have is the spawning system. Often when I spawn towards the outer edge of a map, if I move a short distance away an enemy would spawn behind me. I would spawn around enemies and not uncommonly in their direct line of site. I would spawn behind enemies too.

QFTMFT!

If you thought previous CoD's were ridiculous and random, then WaW has some news for you.

Also, ManBearPiggy and AngryTwinkie, I just confirmed you 2 as friends. :)

I do not have W@W yet, but planning on getting it and playing it religously.... so you will see me playing when I get it!

Look in ur config.cfg and find this line

seta mis_01 "15"

Usually it says less than 15 cuase u have not finished single player.

If it says 15 then u should be able to go into single player and do a "Mission Select"

You can pick the Zombie level then..

Hope this helps

I just ordered it and plan on coming back to this thread after I am halfway decent. Looks like an awesome game to me.

Is the server one-hit kill?

I dont like servers where I can kill ppl in one shot with the magnum from across the map-- feels cheap (but fun sometimes).

Even if it is I'll still check it out :p

good online play...power ranking servers are ridiculous though. almost everyone is lvl65 prestige 10

my clan and I had a fricken blast last night.

Using rcon we changed a whole bunch of settings, lowered gravity so you can jump over buildings, slowed down walk speed but doubled sprint speeds and unlimited ammo/no reloading and increaed firing speeds on grenade launcher/rocket launcher.

Also to give the tank a chance made it so it fired tanks shells like an automatic gun, veyr funs to see

its was amazing fun, tyring to knife eachother 50 feet in the air, or hunting people down at wuper speeds with the flame thrower or shot guns.

sounds like fun man wish they had those kind of mods for consoles thats why the pc is stillk my gaming system of choice.

The vast array of options at your fingertips in a pc game can't be matched

Is the server one-hit kill?

I dont like servers where I can kill ppl in one shot with the magnum from across the map-- feels cheap (but fun sometimes).

Even if it is I'll still check it out :p

The server ran by my clan is. The aLn/RA hardcore server. We feel hardcore is proper fun, for the most part. If anyone sees me online, feel free to join up and say Hi. Usually someone is getting drunk (which is either Steau, or me) while playing, making it tons of fun.. :D

Clan matches are welcome, I should be able to get around four or five people to play. We prefer hardcore TDM, but we are open to other game types. Also i would like to note that we are not an actual clan, just a group of friends that play together. Feel free to PM me.

how does the MP compare to CoD4 MP? Is it slower paced?

No. It seems about the same, maybe faster. In CoD5, for now, you really have to stay moving for the game will spawn the person you just killed directly behind you or next to the objective site.

If I enjoy TF2 mutliplayer, would I enjoy COD WAW multiplayer?

I enjoy both, so its a possibility. If you're ok with no cartoony graphics, then you might enjoy CoD

Back