Anyone own the Silverstoen TJ06?

Velocities

Limp Gawd
I'm using this PC Case and I like the overall style of the case. But Hard Drive is reaching 54 - 58 Temperature and I'm afraid it will fried my Hard Drive soon. I notice there is no cooling fan for the Hard Drive. It depend on a Power Supply to suck the hot air out but it's not working. Was wondering the owner of this case find a solution to this yet?

Nope no solution yet, but those temps seem rather high... How many HDD's are you running? I'm running two, and my temps are in the 38-42C range. If you're not running too many HDD's try spacing them further apart, too see if that helps.

I'm only running 2 and I don't know why it get this high. All of them are Western Digital SATA Hard Drive. Are you doing anything different then mine that your temp are better then mine, like using a different fan or mod something?

Thanks!

Well the other components in your system could technically have a drastic impact on your temps. Look at the system in my sig, I'm running that in Silverstone TJ06 case, that's it. Nothing changed. Trying just cleaning out your rig a little, maybe getting better fans and de-dusting it. Myabe Western Digital drives just run hotter than Seagates?

Back