• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone own the Highpoint SSD7204?

davidm71

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,570
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone owns the Highpoint SSD7204 raid card and if their ssd7204 shows up in a PCI device tree? More specifically if they see it listed with vendor id of 1103 and subvendor of 7204? The reason I ask is I don't see it listed in windows or with Uefi shell despite it working in Windows. Which is great it works in Windows however I hackintosh and can't get it going in Catalina and not sure why. The card just doesn't get recognized and the OSX driver fails. Only the four hard drives show up individually. Anyhow as I also own the SSD7202 I know that that card does indeed show up in a PCI device tree listing though that one is a bootable card while the SSD7204 is data only and uses PLX circuits to distribute the nvme drives. So wonder if its efi driver is even being loaded.

Any help be appreciated.

Thanks
 
Back
Top