anyone order dktboard?

badbadtz560

Limp Gawd
Has anyone ordered from everglide before? they charged me on 12/4/07 .. and to this day, it still shows as order processing. I do believe they've already got dktboards out already so I wouldn't know why it's takin that long seeing that my CC was already charged.

Sorry, I don't actually have an answer to your question - but I'm really interested in this keyboard. I saw it a while back, and the aluminum construction looked pretty sweet. Only thing I don't like is the blue backlit - why are there only two red backlit keyboards, both of which are full-size keyboards made by Saitek :rolleyes:?

Anyways, just hoping to hear your impressions if and when you do get it.

I think they're based in the US btw (CA), so maybe e-mail them?

I think there's a greater % of the gaming world that prefers blue leds to red.. I happen to be one of'em.. the blue on anodized Al or blue led on white is my favorite :D - I'm assuming they have a ton of orders and can't put these kbs out in time .. sort of like those 8800gt cards...

On another note.. leds aren't that hard to swap out I don't think.. we're not dealing w/ dangerous voltages or anything. I've never swapped out leds, but since reds generally require lower voltages, downgrading from blue to red shouldn't be hard.. but if you try to replace a red led w/ a blue.. u won't get any light..
no, i'm not certain of this in any way.. but the tiny bit of theory that i know would seem to support this idea.

i hate to bump this thread, but did you ever get your keyboard and if so, what are your impressions??

Back