• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone OC i920 with 12GB ram?

mikecoscia

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
436
Wondering how high you were able to clock it. What board and ram also were you using. Thanks :).
 
I've had no issues with mine. I am running a 190qpi with a result of 3.8ghz. I upped the ram voltage but left my timmings stock.
 
Alright think I am going to go ahead and order the 12GB with the rest of my week in the next 2 weeks.

Going with 920, Asus P6T, 12GB Corsair Dominator 1600, GTX260 Core 216 x2. Hopefully I can hit 4.0ghz with my noctu and delta fans :).
 
Back
Top