Anyone noticed... ?

Axion22

n00b
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
53
... that the UD stats haven't been updated since before Xmas? I figured all would be well by today, but it's not. :(
Even grid.org's stats and member services have been down.
I require updates! Who have a ran down recently in the past few days? I don't know!
Is this kind of thing normal around this time of year?

sorry for starting a thread, i don't like starting threads, but i couldn't find somewhere to stick this.
 
its grid.org....we/they are always having problems with their stats....so....be patient and they will be back ;)
 
Axion22 said:
...
sorry for starting a thread, i don't like starting threads, but i couldn't find somewhere to stick this.

no problem. This is a good place, and a good time, to start a thread.




 
From the UD Forums


Dear Members,

United Devices is closed Dec 25, 2006 - Jan 1, 2007 for the holidays. I am aware of the current issue and will try to contact our IT department, but the issue may not be resolved until after the holidays. I apologize for this inconvenience.
_________________
Robby Brewer
Senior Support Engineer
United Devices
 
Thanks a ton guys. Now I won't be frantically checking every day until Jan. 2

:D
 
Back
Top