Anyone need a HP SAS expander?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholasfarmer

Limp Gawd
I wanted to give the Data Storage System groupies a chance at it before throwing it in the for sale/trade area.

I bought a HP SAS expander from Dustin as I was planning my server build for the Norco 4224 and 1880i upgrades.
Work downgrade, new baby, and general life has stolen my server funds and I can't use the card or continue my build.

Ill mail it to you for $225 in the same sealed box Dustin sent it to me.
PM or post if interested.

I wanted to give the Data Storage System groupies a chance at it before throwing it in the for sale/trade area.

I bought a HP SAS expander from Dustin as I was planning my server build for the Norco 4224 and 1880i upgrades.
Work downgrade, new baby, and general life has stolen my server funds and I can't use the card or continue my build.

Ill mail it to you for $225 in the same sealed box Dustin sent it to me.
PM or post if interested.

Hi nicholasfarmer,

I'm actually quite interested this as I will be using this in the current upgrade I am planning. I am assuming it is the green PCB version as the yellow doesn't work and that it is firmware version 1.52 (since I don't have an HP RAID card to flash it with). It sounds like Dustin was mostly only sending pre-firmware upgraded to 1.52 cards. Shoot me a PM and we can work out the details if you haven't already sold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back