Anyone Mining Electroneum?

ccityinstaller

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys,

I switched over to ETN yesterday and I am using easyhash.io as my pool. Hash rates have been pretty good, between 1.5-2.2KH/s using an undervolted/underclocked VEGA 56 and 10 threads of my 1600 @ 4Ghz. I got my payout of 10 coins at 11:15am today according to easyhash, but my wallet is empty?

The wallet info in the stats on easyhash is the same as my offline wallet and miners are using so I know that the wallet information is correct. Is anyone using electroneum-wallet-cli by chance that can give me a bit of help? I never had any issues mining and getting paid out with Ethereum, so this is frustrating. Anyone that can help me figure it out will get 1 ETN. I know it isnt much but its something ;)..

I know that with many wallets you have to have the entire blockchain downloaded in order of it to show your balance. Could that be why you don't see your payout?

I have the entire chain sync'd. I just did a refresh and it said "refresh done, blocks recieved: 2" but nothing in my wallet. I have another 10 about to be paid out so I dont want the issue to keep snowballing.

I know you said that the addresses are the same but could it be one character off? Have you pasted both into notepad or something and done a stare and compare?

unless diff has dropped i've stayed off of it after my initial like 8k coins mined.

I know you said that the addresses are the same but could it be one character off? Have you pasted both into notepad or something and done a stare and compare?

I fixed it. Turns out there is a very well known bug that requires you to rebuild the wallet from your seed. I did that and now have the money in my wallet!

Your 1600 will hash ETN faster with 6 threads than 10.
One thread per even numbered core. Cache size issue.
Same limit applies to all XMR style coins except AEON.

Your Ryzen can do twelve things at once, but only fit
six copies of Cryptonight in cache. Trying to run more
threads than fit cache, slows the entire process down.
Using FireIceUK and Psychocrypt's unified XMR-Stak,
I run 8 threads on my 1700, for a little over 600Hashes.
You should expect no less than 450.

AEON can fit twelve threads in a 1600, as Cryptolight
occupies only half the CPU cache Cryptonight does.
Much better fit to Ryzen CPUs. But crazy prices say
we can buy much more AEON if we mine ETN at half
efficiency.

I don't understand why Cryptonight threads don't try
to share one copy in cache? I expect Ryzen could
mine ETN fast as AEON, if wasteful redundancies
could be merged.

Last edited:
Back