• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone make this?

TechLarry

RIP [H] Brother - June 1, 2022
Joined
Aug 9, 2005
Messages
30,481
I have a triple monitor setup using three 23" ASUS panels.

I'm looking for some sort of black plastic/rubber "Living Hinge" I can use to connect the edges together. They would need to have some sort of removable adhesive tape on the back.

They are on stands, and always getting bumped, misaligned, etc... If I could find these to stick on it should stop that, plus allow me to adjust the angles as needed while not worrying about alignment.

I'd love a triple monitor stand, but anything worth buying is well over $200 from what I can tell.
 
Back
Top