• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone knows?

prototype_sx

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 28, 2005
Messages
149
I wanted the logitech z5500 but I saw the creative progamer g500 on ebay for sale, and got them for $81 slightly used (seemed like a deal to me). The question I am asking is this, is there a converter that I can use to connect these analog speakers to the digital out of my Audigy 2 zx pro? I have other speakers hooked up to the analog out of the card and I will be using them regularly, and need to know if there is a cheap converter that can convert the digital out to analog 5.1
 
Back
Top