Anyone know where i can buy a ....

dVengeance

n00b
Red internal DVD burner or DVD/CD burner combo.
If anyone has any info on this much help would be appreciated i scanned Google for 30+ mins and could not find one just external ones.

I don't want a black drive. A red one will go real nice in Red NZXT phantom. Thanks guys. :D

I don't think they make red drives at least in all my years I haven't seen one, the most different color from black and beige I have seen was silver. You could always paint one.

Edit: You're talking 5.25" internal right?

Yes i am Munkle.
Yeah i was thinking about painting one but did not want to go through the hassle if some manufacturer sold them. Thanks for your input though.

BTW it's usually fairly easy to remove the front panel and the front of the tray from optical drives. That way you can spray them without worrying about getting paint on the working parts of the drive.

Presumablly if you are going to use a dye (rather than a paint) you would need to start with a light colored drive. Not a problem per-se but these days most drives seem to be black.

You should be able to find a drive with a beige faceplate without too much trouble.

Back