Anyone know mohare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitchBreaker

[H]ard|Gawd
He approached me wanting to buy my 30" dell lcd, he was prompt on PM replies, until I asked him for his contact info, cell/home phone, address ect. and I wanted him to use paypal so id be protected, since then he has stopped PMing me on the further details.

If this is just a coincidence, that's all fine and well, but he has no post and has been here for 4 months. :)

you sound like you tried to do the right thing by getting contact info, and that's good, but selling or buying thru PM is not advised.

if someone does not have the required post count to enter the FS section, I would stay far away from them.

I get no results when searching his name....if an admin wants to chime in they can do so, but Ill close this as it really does not fit the criteria to be here as there was no transaction.

I actually sold one of my Dell monitors to a guy with zero posts, and it went quite well. I got all kinds of info, and asked for a USPS money order up front.

Whether someone has 0 posts or 5,000, it's a good idea to always make sure you're protected. There's no reason to assume the user who contacted you didn't just lose interest and drop contact; but by following good trading practices (and it sounds like you were) you can significantly reduce your chances of being trolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back