• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone know how to set eyefinity for

Sinster

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Aug 2, 2002
Messages
703
games only?

I have 3 monitors, 1 and 3 are extended desktop which I how I like it. When I group to make eyefinity it just makes one huge desktop and I can't stand it that way. I tried setting up with a profile and that's not working or I'm doing something wrong.
 
Have you tried hydravision? It allows you to setup zones on your desktop so windows like ie and firefox will still expand to only 1 monitor.
 
Don't have Hydravision. Does it come with the latest drivers? I never used it so I haven't notice when and if they removed it from the driver installation.
 
It's on the optional downloads tab on the driver download page. It needs to be installed separately, but then it integrates into CCC. I highly recommend it - it makes window management a lot easier.
 
Back
Top