Anyone know how to keep fullscreen on a 1 lcd of a multi setup?

This seems like a silly question, but i haven't found an answer on google. I run a multi LCD setup. I cant figure out to keep 1 LCD will a live TV feed running while still being able to do whatever I'd like in the other windows. Does anyone have a solution for this?

What program are you using to watch TV? I was thinking maybe DScaler if you were using a TV card.

I'm not using a tv card. I'm just trying to stream MSNBC/Bloomberg all day on a seperate monitor, without having to fork over cash for a tv.

afaik it wasn't possible but if you find something I would love to hear about it =)

my solution now is just maximize the window on whatever screen I want to be "full screen"

This depends more on the software or the player and how it 'full screens' the video feed. Most players particularly Flash-based ones are configured to minimize to their original size once focus is lost (ie. you clicking on something on the other monitor).

I'm sure there are solutions out there, I mean, VLC Media Player will keep full-screen while the other monitor can be used.

Back