Suprnova04
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 1, 2004
- Messages
- 439
this is looking like a good card for my price range and specs that I want, but I've never heard of 'Jetway'. Has anyone? if so, what do you think of them? thanks
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Suprnova04 said:here's a link to the card.
Suprnova04 said:normal reference.. meaning?
Suprnova04 said:something you'd consider buying, or is it too unreliable?
mitsuhide said:that is a update for this
http://www.dei.co.jp/c-pc/n-pc/870p-428av/spec.html
lopoetve: thanks for the info.. helps a bunch.WTF does that have to do with anything
Damn right! We're American! AMERICAN WEBSITES ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!lopoetve said:2. We don't speak/read japanese, buddy.
Suprnova04 said:yeah it didn't make sense... but he was trying to help.. don't be too hard on the guy![]()
Um..Ok....Keep in mind son, name calling is not allowed, and I was only joking.Suprnova04 said:...I was talking more to NonBiasedUser who got crazy patriotic\retarded.![]()