anyone know a good chat site?

knothead34

[H]ard|Gawd
anyone know a good chat site? prefer one thats free and not irc. a site that has chat rooms that are seperated by state/city. thanks in advance. im quite bored.

not really,i wasnt really sure they even were around anymore :( sorry i cant help, i find being active on a number of forums can help counter boredom, not just 1 or 2.

if you have a blog or something, check out parachat. They're a free chatroom site thing...

I dont think that;s what you're looking for; but you might get lucky

IRC is still the predominant form of instant "chat" online... like it or not, it's coming up on 20 years in a few weeks... I finally "left" IRC early last year after being on it since late 1988, months before it even became public knowledge. Long time, with a lot of brain cells and wasted hours there... :p

IRC is still the predominant form of instant "chat" online... like it or not, it's coming up on 20 years in a few weeks... I finally "left" IRC early last year after being on it since late 1988, months before it even became public knowledge. Long time, with a lot of brain cells and wasted hours there... :p

Gosh, i feel behind in the times. I've only been on IRC for like 2 years... v.v

Back