Anyone interested in a SwifTech H20-220 Ultima XT WC setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axdrenalin

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2009
Hello All - been a long while since I've been in the DC forums, outside of my recent post about family, but I've got to come up with a few extra dollars due to some "real life" stuff going on, and have stuff laying around unused at this point. Probably be posting some more items in the near future.

I thought I'd start by checking to see if anyone had a need for a Swiftech H20-220 Ultima XT water cooling setup, completely unused and still packed in the factory packaging. I opened it the day I bought it at Microcenter about 9 months ago, put it back in the box and it's been sitting ever since. You can find out more about it from this link at Sidewinder Computers, which incidently is the best price I could find on it after a quick search.

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/swh2edukit.html

I'd like to get $150 shipped for it. Preferred payment would be via Paypal.

Thanks for your interest - Heatware and eBay references are under my username Axdrenalin if you need to check them out. Long standing [H]ardFolders on the forums here can vouch for me if the 100% positive rating doesn't meet your expectations. :)

Robert

swiftech.jpg

Last edited:
Nice setup- if I had a couple laying around I'm jump on that, since I dont, Bump!

I can vouch for Axe. AAA+++ seller! All around great guy!

PM 's replied to, and a casual bump to the top!

Hope that everyone has a great Labor Day weekend. This is still available with a price drop and a bump! :)

I have those parts cooling my 5970... its a good setup but hard to buy when you can get an xspc combo that does the same for 120...

but that is a strong pump... keeps my 5970 at 45c load overclocked to 950....

this would probably outperform the xspc kit in case anyone was wondering....due to the higher flow rate pump...

you tempt me sir.....

bump...

Is this a complete kit? Would I need any aftermarket parts (barbs, fittings, etc) to use it?
If not, I'm tempted.

This is a complete kit, unused, with everything you need (except some distilled water) to run. I opened it the day I bought it to look at it, but promptly put it back in the box and have never opened it since. PM replied to R-Type...

EDIT: SOLD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back