Anyone here use buy.com?

Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
36
I'm thinking about getting a monitor from here but I never dealt with them before. Are they pretty good company? Thanks
 
I've bought from them in the past. I haven't had any problems with them. But then again, I never had a problem with the products received. That is when you have to be careful of what companies you deal with. Getting their product shipped to you is never a problem with most companies. It is how they handle you after your purchase that matters. I never had to contact customer service or make an exchange, and that is where the true test to the quality of company you are dealing with comes into play.

If you are new to the hole Internet buying thing, be sure to check out the sites you are going to be buying from on resellerratings.com to see what other problems have been reported. Please note that most people go far out of their way to complain and post about a bad experience, but very seldom do most people do the same to post about a good experience on such "review sites".

Good luck.
 
I just bought a monitor from them; due in tomorrow.

I def have to agree though; it's how they handle you after the purchase. When I got a damaged case from Newegg they sent me a replacement pretty fast.
 
Back
Top