Anyone here played Manhunt yet?

GRAFiZ

2[H]4U
I was planning on buying it for the PC, but the reviews have me worried.

I'm not opposed to violence in games at all, but when it appears the whole story is the violence I feel there's little reason to play it.

Anyone here play it?

Your thoughts?

I played it for ps2.

I guess it's alright. I certainly wouldn't purchase just rent. The game has awkward camera angles sometimes, filled with repetative violence (same thing happens when you kill someone) and the language is just trash talk. Rent it for ps2.

Originally posted by mossman
I played it for ps2.

I guess it's alright. I certainly wouldn't purchase just rent. The game has awkward camera angles sometimes, filled with repetative violence (same thing happens when you kill someone) and the language is just trash talk. Rent it for ps2.

I agree with what he said. However I've heard that the PC version has a multiplayer? Anyone know if that's true?

Originally posted by GRAFiZ
I was planning on buying it for the PC, but the reviews have me worried.

I'm not opposed to violence in games at all, but when it appears the whole story is the violence I feel there's little reason to play it.

Anyone here play it?

Your thoughts?

Played the PS2 version:

The story is weak at best....The violence is "shocking", but it gets old really fast.

The gameplay is ok, but the controls were awkward.

i really liked this game, its fun to play with, reminds me alot of the running man. This is not a buyer, just a renter as there is little replay value.

Back