Anyone here OCing a 2.26B?

Bmr4life

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
241
Thats my next project and was just wondering what kind of numbers people are/were able to get with this CPU. Mine has D1 stepping so hopefully I'll have a winner. thanks
 
2550 bump cause there was no agp/pci lock, and it was an RD board...

I'm sure it could have gone 2700+
 
thx, would be nice if I could hit 3Ghz. I got a 733Mhz OC on my 1.6A. Maybe I can get the same on my 2.26B. :)

My ram is only PC2700 though, so if I can run 166 FSB, that would get me to 2822. I'd be more than happy with that.
 
very attainable, IMO... My 1.8a did 2700+ (again no agp/pci lock), and i've heard a good word or two about the 2.26b's, my brother had that chip and i never really looked into it... overclockers.com has a nice database so you can see what you might expect there!
 
Originally posted by diredesire
very attainable, IMO... My 1.8a did 2700+ (again no agp/pci lock), and i've heard a good word or two about the 2.26b's, my brother had that chip and i never really looked into it... overclockers.com has a nice database so you can see what you might expect there!

thanks a lot, i forgot all about that website.
 
My 2.26B is running @ 2.85

Not one of the better OC's for this chip but you take what you get. See sig for details.
 
I have a 2.4b currently hummin along at 3.2/ 1.65v on a Abit IS7-G with decent air cooling. There is a very good chance you can get 3Ghz+ from a good D stepping chip. GL :)
 
oh yeah, i forgot to add I bought a SP-94, 92mm Tornado, and some AS5 to handle cooling.
 
Back
Top