Anyone here have the Monoprice Dual Desk Mount Bracket and 24" LCDs?

Right now I have a triple 21.5" LCD setup. I'm planning to upgrade to a triple 24" LCD setup in the very near future. I'm looking for a good value LCD desk mount bracket. I have the Monoprice desk mount in mind because it's cheap and I have heard good things about it. However, has anyone here tried to mount a 24" LCD on it? It says it can support up to 23", but 24" is only an inch more and I'm not sure if it can accommodate that. I realize that the mount in question is for a dual LCD setup and I intend to complete the setup by purchasing a single LCD desk mount to finish it off.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10828&cs_id=1082808&p_id=5560&seq=1&format=2

Can someone also tell me if I need to drill a hole in my desk to accommodate the stand or it just clamps to the desk? Is this a solid product?

Will it have trouble keeping the LCDs level?

Thanks!

Hello Sgt_Strider,

I saw your post on redflagdeals.com and to answer your question to product ID 5560, it would accommodate two 24" screens as user JPTN showed with his pictures. Just be sure your monitors are vesa compliant and within the weight limit of the mount. (75 or 100mm vesa). We also have a few of them in our office area accommodating that size screens. If you or any other users have any other questions regarding this product or another feel free to PM me.

Sincerely

Tjayi Malone
Tech Support
Monoprice.com

Hello Sgt_Strider,

I saw your post on redflagdeals.com and to answer your question to product ID 5560, it would accommodate two 24" screens as user JPTN showed with his pictures. Just be sure your monitors are vesa compliant and within the weight limit of the mount. (75 or 100mm vesa). We also have a few of them in our office area accommodating that size screens. If you or any other users have any other questions regarding this product or another feel free to PM me.

Sincerely

Tjayi Malone
Tech Support
Monoprice.com

Thanks for the information. I have an Ikea Galant desk and I'm wondering if I need to drill a hole into my table to install this mount? Or it slides into the table then just clamps on?

Back