Anyone having trouble getting Staples 2tb for 69?

poconopc

Gawd
It is 1:16am , the front page shows the 69.99 price but when I add to my cart its 159.99.
Anyone else having the same trouble ?

I'm getting the same thing as well. Maybe we have to wait till all the time zones get to the 28th (Cali is 3 hr difference)

This shows the following specs on Staples:

Performance Specifications
Rotational Speed 7,200 RPM (nominal)

This would seem to indicate that this is the Black version that Staples is selling. No?

Link

Some people say they are green and some people say they are black. Some dude that bought a ton of these opened some and they were all black, it just all depends where they are made exactly to be determined.

Copied this from the original deal thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjcsmoke View Post
I think it's gonna be a bit tricky to make sure you get the right drive there. How can you tell unless you call em out? It would suck to get a green instead of a black. BIG difference in performance.

general consensus is look at the bottom if the part number ends in -netg and it's made in malaysia its a black, if it says made in thailand it's probably a green

its a go folks, I just ordered 4, west coast, order confirmation free shipping

good luck

It comes out to $69.99 before tax already for me. You have to proceed to checkout.
I'm not sure I need this so GL to those of you who want one.

It comes out to $69.99 before tax already for me. You have to proceed to checkout.
I'm not sure I need this so GL to those of you who want one.

Yup. You must proceed to checkout and right before you put in your credit card number it will show you the right price.

In for 2... heres hoping they are both black drives

I didnt get charged tax, Im sure not complaing thats for sure

maybe they will adjust the orders after the site gets slammed lol

id make sure to print out your receipt in pdf, or hard copy too, just in case

as I havent gotten my email conf yet, but I have a printout, sooo??? odd id say

wonder if this will go through or not

Grrr.. wish I had printed my order confirmation.

If it fails, then that is my fault. I haven't had too much luck with any deals this weekend anyways. :eek:

Back