• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone have these speakers?

only looks..one of my friends had em and i was not impressed at all..i mean, they sound decent, but u can get a better sounding 5.1 system for the same price.
 
Well I am not looking for superior quality, just something to get me by with the occasional Mp3, maybe quick movie...nothing grand is needed.
 
I loathe Creative, I will never buy their piece of shit hardware ever again!
 
lol their sounds cards are ok...just their marketing is too strong :D
 
Last I checked, the A2ZS and 0404 were the best cards in their class...and both are made by *gasp*...
 
You can get a kick ass set of 5.1 Logitechs for less then that. I love mine.
 
Back
Top