• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

anyone have problems with memorex dvd's

sparks

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
3,206
I have a nec 3530A dvd drive
I have used all kinds of dvd media but NOT THESE
What is wrong?

its a brand new batch of Memorex 16x dvd-r
when I try to write to them I get

Could not perform start of Disc-at-once
at max speed of 2.4x

Are these bad disk or ???
 
It seems that the newest firmware on nec's site is labeled at 1.04 but
when I flashed it it reports 1.01. I never noticed this.
SO off the the cdinfo site and got a 1.04 and all it well.
WAY TO GO NEC
sorry for the post and if you have problems with 16x disk...get the latest
flash and all should work.
 
Back
Top