i just got mine from hongkong. i've got my hd580s (stock) plugged into it and it i have to say it sounds pretty OK but not spectacular. This is going from coax out->denon receiver->hd580s. I'm wondering if this thing should be sounding better as it "breaks in" or can i pretty much expect it to sound like what i'm hearing now.
Don't get my wrong, it sounds excellent, but not that much better than the denon receiver i was using before. I'm pretty newb when it comes to audio.. i just bought this thing on a recommendation. I don't really even understand what is put into it as far as amps/dacs. from what i understand, the one i ordered has 2 OPA627AU's on adapter and 2 LT1364s. Whatever the hell that means.
Don't get my wrong, it sounds excellent, but not that much better than the denon receiver i was using before. I'm pretty newb when it comes to audio.. i just bought this thing on a recommendation. I don't really even understand what is put into it as far as amps/dacs. from what i understand, the one i ordered has 2 OPA627AU's on adapter and 2 LT1364s. Whatever the hell that means.