• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone have Astek's firmware tool?

selulven

n00b
Joined
Mar 13, 2011
Messages
10
I'm tryin to connect to my Astek A33606-PCI via the RS232 management port and it seems I need a firmware tool to do that.

It looks like Astek's tool has disappeared from the internet, and while I'm trying two other tools from LSI and Supermicro, I was wondering if anyone happens to be sitting on Astek's tool and can share it with me?

Thanks. :)
 
I was finally able to get it from an Astek reseller. For future reference, in case someone else is looking for it, I've made it available here.
 
If you only need the LSI xutil and xflash tools to work directly with the expander, you can get those here
 
Back
Top