Anyone HAVE an Athlon64 X2 yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nicosuave said:
i agree, monarch is better priced than newegg and just as efficient. They speak english and give plenty of confirmation emails. They even called me to confirm a change of shipping address at the last minute. Recommend. Got my amd x2 4800, corsair ram, raptor hdd's and one of my bfg7800's off them. The 7800's are a rip from them right now, get those from somewhere else (ebay: $550 buy it now vs. $599 retail).

(anyone had this experience, the lowest price on pricewatch is some chinese joint in new york where no one speaks proper english and they are hard to contact, etc.?)
Yea the egg doesnt always have the best price but by far so far from my experience they have the best service/shipping. And as always, Ăn Cứt Đì.

ancutdi....uhh, what? are you babbling dude?

yeah new egg does ship fastest. They ship on saturday mornings.

speaking of which were is the cheapest best place to get an oem 4400+?
i see the retail versions are going up in price but i cant find any of the places selling the oem versions anymore?
Thanks!

nicosuave said:
ancutdi....uhh, what? are you babbling dude?

yeah new egg does ship fastest. They ship on saturday mornings.
Its Việt. It means, well... Eat Shit.

yeah why would you say that? thats not nice at all.

anyone notice the barrier in rendering between the two cards in sli mode while playing games?

or

how much can i overclock my 4800 x2?

nicosuave said:
i agree, monarch is better priced than newegg and just as efficient. They speak english and give plenty of confirmation emails. They even called me to confirm a change of shipping address at the last minute. Recommend. Got my amd x2 4800, corsair ram, raptor hdd's and one of my bfg7800's off them. The 7800's are a rip from them right now, get those from somewhere else (ebay: $550 buy it now vs. $599 retail).

(anyone had this experience, the lowest price on pricewatch is some chinese joint in new york where no one speaks proper english and they are hard to contact, etc.?)

Don't worry about it, give me a call and I'll help you out with the translation. :cool:

thats it? thats how this thread is going to end? with a call-me-to-help-translate joke? This is Pathetic people! Get on this s^&#T and post some interesting stuff...

Let's end it with a joke instead.

Q: Why did the blonde scale the chain-link fence?
A: To see what was on the other side.

A guy walks into the house with a sheep under his arm,
his wife is in the rocking chair and he says
"see the Pig you made me sleep with last night because you didn't want to ---?"
The wife says
"thats not a pig you idiot that's a sheep"
and the guy says
"I was talking to the sheep".....

heh heh pretty dirty

What did the bra say to the hat?

You go on ahead, I'll give these two a lift :p

Status