• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone have a P4 Mounting Bracket

Asgorath

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,253
I have a Nice thermalright SU8000 HSF for my P4 3.0, but I stripped out the X plate in the back and now I can't get enough pressure to keep my processor cool. The extra heat I think killed my processor and now I have a new processor.

Soooo....to make a long story short, I'm going back to a stock HSF and now I need the original plastic mounting thing that came with the motherboard.

Any of you that use a more direct mounting method had to remove this and I'm asking if I could buy it off you or something.

I need it ASAP, please help.

Thanks.
 
everyone who has a through hole mounting solution on here would have one I'd think. Surely someone could help me out?
 
Back
Top