anyone has the corsair dominator GT?

PAo_ReVoLT

[H]ard|Gawd
i would like to know what is lowest Latency of it when it is at 1600mhz?

many thanks

I'm using some of this on my test bench right now. I haven't started overclocking it yet but so far so good.

I'm using some of this on my test bench right now. I haven't started overclocking it yet but so far so good.

wow how did you get that dan, i was in the line for the long time never seem the corsair meet the demand so i end up get 2 kits of CAS6 12800 mhz from mushkin, and 2 kits of 7-8-7 2000mhz form ocz (i think they used the same elpida chips same as corsair and g.skill right?)

is he talking about his product or mushkin one?

I don't know. On the subject of Mushkin vs. Corsair, I can tell you for my money it will be Corsiar everytime. I've had so many compatibility problems with Mushkin RAM that I won't bother using it anymore. Nearly the opposite can be said for Corsair. I rarely if ever have problems with it.

yah corsair if good product i have thier RAM for DDR2 on most of my PC anyway the dominator GT is very hard to buy so i end up order from OCZ which is par in spec with corsair and $100 cheaper for a kit, anyway once GT is stock up i will buy 12GB of those also and will compare it

^^

yah corsair if good product i have thier RAM for DDR2 on most of my PC anyway the dominator GT is very hard to buy so i end up order from OCZ which is par in spec with corsair and $100 cheaper for a kit, anyway once GT is stock up i will buy 12GB of those also and will compare it

^^

I've had pretty good luck with OCZ myself. I've purchased their RAM many times for my own systems. I prefer Corsair between the two but then again I have more experience with Corsair products than I do OCZ's.

Back