• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone got the LL PC-A10?

General Crespin

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Messages
3,260
Lian Li PC-A10B @ PPCs

Review @ Case.Closed

I stumbled across this case when PPCs posted it on their front page. For whatever reason, I took a look at the info page. Then I looked for a review...

Wow! Looks very nice! I've currently got a PC-71 and I love it, but this tower... I think I might be getting that for my next computer. :D
 
If I had the money I'd get it. :D Not sure if I like the chambered sections though.
 
gorgeous case but a little to pricey for the time being ;)

I'm thinking this is going to be my next case though
 
Back
Top