Anyone got a Logitech K830?

Syphon Filter

2[H]4U
Guys,

Bought one of these for my HTPC setup and overall it's ok.

However, I am having an issue with the left click button on the top left corner of the keyboard. It seems to miss presses sometimes.

I think the switch itself is ok but maybe the position of the button in relation to the switch underneath is the issue.

Also, if a UAC message up that button doesn't work at all and you have to use the left click button underneath the trackpad itself.

Has anyone else got one and experienced the same?

I have one and haven't had any issues like that - maybe it needs to be replace? Granted, its my HTPC keyboard so I don't use it all that regularly (most time is spent in MCE using the remote).

It's my HTPC keyboard too.

Is there any chance you give your left click button (on the top left corner of the keyboard) a work-out and see if you notice any missed clicks?

It would be much appreciated!

I am thinking about returning it and possibly changing it for a Rapoo.

Last edited:
It's my HTPC keyboard too.

Is there any chance you give your left click button (on the top left corner of the keyboard) a work-out and see if you notice any missed clicks?

It would be much appreciated!

I am thinking about returning it and possibly changing it for a Rapoo.

I've used it to set up a few thing on my HTPC and have not had a single issue with the top-left click which suggests to me that something may be wrong with yours.

Rapoo keyboards look pretty nice, especially the E9090P - had not seen them before!

Back