Anyone going to Partner Exchange?

NetJunkie

[H]F Junkie
Just signed up for Partner Exchange in Vegas in February. I can't wait. I'm not presenting or really working to meet with clients that week so I plan to relax this time and just enjoy myself...

Just signed up for Partner Exchange in Vegas in February. I can't wait. I'm not presenting or really working to meet with clients that week so I plan to relax this time and just enjoy myself...

What is this partner exchange thing? What comes to my admittedly gutter mind may not be what it really is.

What is this partner exchange thing? What comes to my admittedly gutter mind may not be what it really is.

Hah! It's an event for VMware partners. Technical training...NDA information...futures...stuff like that.

Guessing clients can't go so I wont be there... Just have to wait for VMworld again next year.

Talked to my boss about a couple weeks ago but haven't heard back. I got jobbed out of going to VMworld this year so I insisted on going to Partner Exchange.

Talked to my boss about a couple weeks ago but haven't heard back. I got jobbed out of going to VMworld this year so I insisted on going to Partner Exchange.

I haven't been to PEX yet but I keep hearing for technical content it's better than VMworld. Mainly because it's very focused and a lot of it is futures.

Back