Anyone going to be playing MxO this weekend?

m1abram

2[H]4U
Well I was able to get in on the Beta and have a PreOrder so I will.

Was wondering if anyone here was in the Beta and/or will be playing.

I know many people think the game is no-good, however for the month or so I got to play I was very hooked and got in with a good group of people to crew with.

PLEASE do not post responses like "it sucks", these are pointless. If you played the game and have specfic reasons for not liking it and wish to give them great, but mindless posts do not belong here.

I personnally really enjoy the story they have shown so far, and VERY much enjoy the community that made up the BETA. The action and flexibilty of character development is great.

i would like to try the beta if anyone has an account i can try pm me :)

Redefined said:
Matrix Online...I tried it a few months ago and wasn't impressed. Hopefully they have fixed all the bugs and glitches (there were a ton) by now.

Blue Fox said:
Matrix Online...I tried it a few months ago and wasn't impressed. Hopefully they have fixed all the bugs and glitches (there were a ton) by now.

i see, ive seen that game in magazines. looks neat.

I've been playing in the Beta... I may give it one more try... It's okay... Nothing super duper OMG special... The missions (that I've done so far) have not been that great... And the game crashes. A LOT.

Sage2k said:
i would like to try the beta if anyone has an account i can try pm me :)

Beta ended the other night.

And yes it did have alot of bugs, the developers have fixed many of them. But like many of the MMORPGs that get released they still have many more. Crashes for me only happened on my main workstation, my laptop never crashed out. So I am guessing a driver issue, reported it hopefully I can solve it with some driver updates.

m1abram said:
Beta ended the other night.

And yes it did have alot of bugs, the developers have fixed many of them. But like many of the MMORPGs that get released they still have many more. Crashes for me only happened on my main workstation, my laptop never crashed out. So I am guessing a driver issue, reported it hopefully I can solve it with some driver updates.

It was weird. Sometimes it would crash like every 9 seconds (literally). Sometimes it wouldn't crash for an hour or so...

The only two things I didn't really like were the questing (maybe I wasn't far enough into it) and the fact that you went into bullet time randomly, and not very often at that.

Bob002 said:
It was weird. Sometimes it would crash like every 9 seconds (literally). Sometimes it wouldn't crash for an hour or so...

The only two things I didn't really like were the questing (maybe I wasn't far enough into it) and the fact that you went into bullet time randomly, and not very often at that.

Well the quests I am sure will improve, near the end of the beta the gave us a sneak at some of the storyline missions and I thought they were very good.

As for bullet time, high high level was your character and was you character a Martial Artist or Gunslinger? Bullet time ALWAYS happened for certain MA moves and happened randomly other times. However I noticed that the higher level my character got the more times I saw bullet time. And some of those instances were VERY GOOD effects.

I participated in the stress test and can tell you the major issues such as the door glitch and other mission related bugs still persist. Servers are still unstable.

Hopefully they will release a trial version after the problems are ironed out, as the game shows a lot fo promise.

m1abram said:
Well the quests I am sure will improve, near the end of the beta the gave us a sneak at some of the storyline missions and I thought they were very good.

As for bullet time, high high level was your character and was you character a Martial Artist or Gunslinger? Bullet time ALWAYS happened for certain MA moves and happened randomly other times. However I noticed that the higher level my character got the more times I saw bullet time. And some of those instances were VERY GOOD effects.

Wasn't very high lvl. I don't remember as I haven't played the game in over a week. But wasn't very high.Though I was a martial artist.

I agree, the game shows some promise. I personally think they need to work on the professions (coder, hacker, operative). Needs a little bit of work to expand that side of it. But, the animations were cool, I thought.

Back