Anyone get into Hearthstone Beta?

Syntaxx

[H]ard|Gawd
Any hard forum buddies get into the hearthstone beta?

I did not yet.. If anyone may of happen to of gotten a key or can get a key.

I'd be very interested in obtaining one.

if you did get in, how are you enjoying it?

this is a blizzard product, seriously doubt there will be keys... as all there betas are tied to your bnet account and whether or not you opt-in.

I'm in :) I'll have to wait for my firstborn to arrive today though before I try it out...

Watched some people stream it. It looks really, really lame. Like a dumbed down version of magic: the gathering.

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL, I got emailed a beta key from Blizzard around 2:45pm yesterday. I played for 4 hours last night, its fun. However, I do kinda of enjoy magic a bit more.

Got it.

Main complaint is the grinding from what I've seen.

Somewhere around 30 hrs = 1 booster pack

Aka, there's no way you're going to be able to grind and NOT pay as Arena tickets also cost gold to enter.

Got it.

Main complaint is the grinding from what I've seen.

Somewhere around 30 hrs = 1 booster pack

Aka, there's no way you're going to be able to grind and NOT pay as Arena tickets also cost gold to enter.

Free games that aren't really free if you want to actually be competitive don't really appeal to most people. If true, that's really disappointing.

I'm really interested in trying this game out. If anyone gets one and wants to unload it, I got a ton of D3 gold, or we can work something out, im sure.

They are keys. It comes to the email you registered with blizzard, but they are keys that you redeem inside bnet. It's not attached to an account until you use it.
(Brother got a key, so I saw the email, saw how it worked, and why I want to get in this)

I think I'll mostly play the practice matches since I have no desire to spend cash on the game.

I am hearing there are buddy keys for this, if so, if anyone has an extra I would appreciate your sending it my way as an act of charity! :D

i didn't get any buddy keys.

i played again yesterday for about 4 hours.

it is FUN but im wanting MORE.. prob have to mix this in but still play magic gathering online and so forth.

I unlocked all the Hero's and i started arena. So far im 3 wins and 1 lose with a Random Druid deck i put together never played the druid. I dont think the gold is 30 hours for 1 pack. if you do the daily quests you can get enough gold for 1 pack in a DAY. so figure 1 pack a day for doing daily quests. I did buy 9.99$ 7 packs just for giggles and to beta test the store to get the Golden Special card.

i'm going to play more when i go home soon.

i want in beta :(

entered whatever contests i could so i could have a chance to beta, never had luck with blizzard betas, i got into ffxiv since alpha

Back