Anyone found the NV Silencer 5 in stock

Blauman

[H]ard|Gawd
I have been looking at some places and they are all out of stock. Just wondering if anyone has found any place that has them in stock. TIA

Hmm...guess I should have read that - oh well.

Still looks nice - keep that once in mind or future revisions when I upgrade to that card. ;)

wow sweet thanks, I looked there earlier today and it wasnt in stock then. Gonna have to order me one up real quick. Thanks alot.

thevampirelord66 said:
ummm the NV 5 is made for 6800 series cards only man......but good luck with it on ur 9800XT......lol
they have one for ati cards too at xoxide

its in stock pretty much everywhere now...
newegg.com is too expensive though $40
pctoys.com has it for 24.99 ;)

one question though... why does it say on every website that NV5 does not have memory cooling? i was pretty sure that it does... :confused:

pc toys shipped mine today. it was $33 shipped. They have more in stock for $29.99.

one question though... why does it say on every website that NV5 does not have memory cooling? i was pretty sure that it does... :confused:

I asked a guy that had one on his 6800 and he said it covered "most of it" but not all. In reality though the thing uses GDDR3 and it really doesnt need any cooling at all. Im sure it covers enough to make a diff though otherwise people wouldnt be snathin them up like mad.

Back