Mar 5, 2004 #1 2 2Fresh 2[H]4U Joined Aug 10, 2003 Messages 3,767 Found this in my garage today, forgot I had done this...lol
Mar 5, 2004 #2 T thebro Gawd Joined Mar 5, 2004 Messages 645 wow thats sweet what did you make it with
Mar 5, 2004 #3 2 2Fresh 2[H]4U Joined Aug 10, 2003 Messages 3,767 Side of a case and a dual squirl cage blower. It even hooks right up to your psu. heheh
Mar 5, 2004 #4 D Duvie Limp Gawd Joined Oct 19, 2003 Messages 211 Offtopic....Hey I have that same phone, just got it 4 months ago and the antennae doesn't raise...LOL.... what did the rest of the case look like???
Offtopic....Hey I have that same phone, just got it 4 months ago and the antennae doesn't raise...LOL.... what did the rest of the case look like???
Mar 5, 2004 #5 2 2Fresh 2[H]4U Joined Aug 10, 2003 Messages 3,767 It is just from a reg mid tower case. I also thought the antennae did not go up...I really had to yank on the sucker.
It is just from a reg mid tower case. I also thought the antennae did not go up...I really had to yank on the sucker.
Mar 7, 2004 #6 2 2Fresh 2[H]4U Joined Aug 10, 2003 Messages 3,767 lol.. 2 people have pm's asking if this is for sale. It would be more of a pain in the ass then anything else. If it is possible....it puts out tooo much air.
lol.. 2 people have pm's asking if this is for sale. It would be more of a pain in the ass then anything else. If it is possible....it puts out tooo much air.
Mar 7, 2004 #8 R rogue_jedi Supreme [H]ardness Joined Sep 6, 2002 Messages 4,821 Originally posted by dobbz sorry, what is it? Click to expand... i was wondering that as well... maybe you could try hooking it up to your radiator...
Originally posted by dobbz sorry, what is it? Click to expand... i was wondering that as well... maybe you could try hooking it up to your radiator...
Mar 7, 2004 #9 2 2Fresh 2[H]4U Joined Aug 10, 2003 Messages 3,767 They are huge fans that are mounted on a case side. http://www.surplussales.com/Fans-Blowers/FansBlow-1.html 3/4 way down on the right.
They are huge fans that are mounted on a case side. http://www.surplussales.com/Fans-Blowers/FansBlow-1.html 3/4 way down on the right.
Mar 7, 2004 #10 R rogue_jedi Supreme [H]ardness Joined Sep 6, 2002 Messages 4,821 $250?????? wtf? have you tried it on a radiator yet?
Mar 7, 2004 #11 2 2Fresh 2[H]4U Joined Aug 10, 2003 Messages 3,767 You would need a large radiator, but i bet it would keep it nice and cool...