Anyone find GRID in stores today?

piratepress

[H]ard|Gawd
I've checked my local Best Buy as well as EB/Gamestop and no one has a copy. Gamestop said it would be available tomorrow. I don't understand why they give an on-sale date for a game but then don't ship it until that day? It seems to me if it was supposed to go on sale on Tuesday then they would ship it on Monday. :mad:

Same here..I hear its suppose to be on STEAM today but so far..nada..:(

"Release dates" are usually the day they ship the game to stores, so the games don't end up in the stores until a day or two later.

<in Ali G's voice> me did a search on the intranet...

u can buy it from a European digital download service. You would be paying in Euros and the download speed isn't so great.

"Release dates" are usually the day they ship the game to stores, so the games don't end up in the stores until a day or two later.
Not always. Often the day of or even the day before "Release Day" you can find a title on the shelf. I do hope this hits soon though, as I'm wanting to play the real deal after delving into the Demo.

It's available on steam now...thinking about buying it but I wanna see some reviews first before I make a decision.

Definitely worth the price if you enjoy driving/racing games.. I do, so I bought it.. :)

NEWEGG got grid to me today. I. LOVE. THIS. GAME.

not a real 'tuner' fan with all the drifting and such... but it still has its roots and this game is so well made that im in love. i feel like a kid again, this is the best racing video game ive ever played.

sound effects are great too.. its just all too cool- i really hope the stigma lasts. it did for me with toca 3 though, i was still playing that game all these years later. maybe im not that hard to please but i really do like how its a 'arcade-sim' and not a true simulation game.

NEWEGG got grid to me today. I. LOVE. THIS. GAME.

not a real 'tuner' fan with all the drifting and such... but it still has its roots and this game is so well made that im in love. i feel like a kid again, this is the best racing video game ive ever played.

sound effects are great too.. its just all too cool- i really hope the stigma lasts. it did for me with toca 3 though, i was still playing that game all these years later. maybe im not that hard to please but i really do like how its a 'arcade-sim' and not a true simulation game.
The best part is you can ignore the Japan tracks and focus on US and Europe.

yeah i doubt ill ever play the drift races if i dont have to. they are just not my style of racing.

open wheel racing on the other hand... hahaha, yeah. and in this game?... MUhahahaha! its so cool, i love how you can square up after a turn and GUN IT! it just feels so fast, its great.

Just bought this on Steam. Loved the demo, aside from the wsock32.dll error and some other random dll file errors, the game still ran after closing numerous error windows and it was a very enjoyable racing experience. It's arcadey and that's what I like.

Back