Anyone ever shipped a 800D?

kinein

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
237
How much did it cost to ship this? I'm assuming that the styrofoam is enough to ship an empty case as corsair intended?
 
I shipped one with a quad radiator, res, 4 x feser fans, and a koolance shroud. It was around 60.00 through USPS.
 
Thanks Wozniak - did the quad radiator, res, 4x fesser fans, and koolance shroud really add that much more weight? 60 seems pretty high :O
 
Depends how far, but $50 should cover everything if you're not adding more weight i.e. watercooling.
Try not to ship it across the US(east to west coast), half the US is more cost effective and faster delivery for the buyer.
 
It's like $40~ for the empty case (no added fans, WC gear, etc) in the stock box if you just USPS parcel post.
 
thanks all :) I'm thinking about going from local selling my 800D to shipping due to an interested buyer.

Really appreciate all the input.
 
parcel post has a girth limit. If the box is bigger than 28x28x12, Its considered oversize and they told me it'd cost $50 for shipping a case.
 
Back
Top