anyone ever paint their case a digital camou pattern?

I've seen normal camo done, but I don't think I've ever seen digital. That might look pretty cool, depending on what colors you used.

gallery_6135_304_4490.jpg

I remember coming across this on an airsoft forum a long time ago..

that would be a lot masking areas off.. but the end result could be awesome

Didn't they do something like this to a keyboard in a movie once? (Hackers, I think?) Standard camo though, not digital, if I recall correctly.

Well if you go forth with this project keep us updated, and I think it would be cool. However if you like to go to LAN parties often and if they are usually in the dark, and you wanna be really sneaky get some of that Radar absorbing paint and coat the computer in it...:D:D:D but Also that will make it weight like a ton and get very expensive so I guess it is out of the question. :rolleyes:

This is a super cool idea. I'm interested to see if I can figure out a good way to make these patterns.

Well if you go forth with this project keep us updated, and I think it would be cool. However if you like to go to LAN parties often and if they are usually in the dark, and you wanna be really sneaky get some of that Radar absorbing paint and coat the computer in it...:D:D:D but Also that will make it weight like a ton and get very expensive so I guess it is out of the question. :rolleyes:

actually i am in the air force :p...none of the aircraft here use RAM for the paint though. my last base had f-22's though

the project is going to be initially for what we call -21 basically protective covers we put over the probes on the aircraft when they are on the ground...since we're not allowed to do any nose art, etc to the aircraft, we can do almost whatever we want to protective hardware though since it won't affect the aircraft's observability

Sorry, my bad but that sounds cool though... I was mainly talking about the kind of stuff The Mythbusters used to try to avoid a speeding ticket by doing different stuff to the vehicle.:rolleyes:

Computers = digital, that's what makes it cool.

No one is thinking their PC needs to be hidden from sniper fire in a SE Asia jungle....

multicam FTW
Simply Krylon camp paints
From airsoftcanada
http://www.ids-airsoft.dk/media/{73c7a7d8-2806-46fb-b018-f1df40c10019}/2007/MC/HPIM0427.JPG

http://www.ids-airsoft.dk/media/{73c7a7d8-2806-46fb-b018-f1df40c10019}/2007/MC/HPIM0395.JPG

For those who dont know multicam, its probably the best all-round camo. Digital is excellent, but has a very limited environment that it works well in.

MC works great in arid as well as forested areas.
You may know it also from the transformers film.

i seen your pics and im blown away with how good your multicam job is can ya tell me how you did it please or some important points please...

i seen your job on the multicam you did and it looks amazing could you tell me how you did it?

You don't need to re-bump the thread twice. If you noticed, it's pretty old. Plus in the pictures you can see he was using a cut-out template to overlay and spray the colors on. Start with your base, then lay the templates over it and spray a color, then do another template pattern with another color, etc..

only new to this so have no clue how this works i know what stencils he uses but what i need to know is is he only using kry or a mix with dura coat,is it free hand or done with precision spray.did he use surgical spirits to wipe down the base or warm water and soap ect ect

Back