Anyone else using cudominer?

Archaea

[H]F Junkie
Ive been using it the last couple months. I think it seems to be dying? The last week profits have declined every day, to where now they are half what they were a week ago. Just me?

Ive been using it the last couple months. I think it seems to be dying? The last week profits have declined every day, to where now they are half what they were a week ago. Just me?
It's not dying, it's that you are using AMD cards to mine, which is mining at a loss. AMD cards have been garbage for mining for some months now.
nVidia, on the other hand, are doing fine. You also need to tune each algo's parameters, instead of leaving them as "Automatic".

It's not dying, it's that you are using AMD cards to mine, which is mining at a loss. AMD cards have been garbage for mining for some months now.
nVidia, on the other hand, are doing fine. You also need to tune each algo's parameters, instead of leaving them as "Automatic".
I am using three 1080ti and six 1070.

Gross profits break even with electricity or there about.

I haven't mined with any AMD cards for many months.

turning off CPU mining with cudo miner is necessary — ar least on my pentium g dual core. Thats why my profits were significantly down. I had turned it on during the monero fork, but the CPU could no longer properly feed the GPUs. This was not a problem with nicehash in the past but it was a problem with cudominer.

Back