anyone else looking forward to COD: World At War on Tuesday ?

nightwalker

2[H]4U
COD4 is the most rinsed and played game in my entire collection, i dont think ive ever had so many laughs at the expense of little kids online hurling 'your momma' jokes when they lose.

i really hate the fact that the new one is set in WW2, like we dont have enough of those games... but i think it will be a good change for now whilst i wait for the next modern warefare one so i am quite excited. also i just saw toys r us are giving away a $15 gift card with every copy so that gives me an excuse to buy something else lol.

Its going to be a wait and see for me. Too many good games out right now. If the reviews are really good and my friends get it then I may pick it up. Otherwise I'll wait for Infinity Ward to make COD6.

Its going to be a wait and see for me. Too many good games out right now. If the reviews are really good and my friends get it then I may pick it up. Otherwise I'll wait for Infinity Ward to make COD6.

Same here. The beta demo didn't do much for me. I'll probably give it a spin via Gamefly at the very least.

Yeah I'm a big fan of 4 but the beta just wasn't that good to me, I also hate the night maps.

Its more or less a WW2 mod for COD4 really.

Eh... I didn't like the beta at all. Not a fan of the WW2 gameplay anymore.

Its COD4 with a WW2 mod so no Im not excited, especially with gow2 taking all my time now :)

Eh... I didn't like the beta at all. Not a fan of the WW2 gameplay anymore.

I'm not a fan of WW2 gameplay either but it will make a change playing something different instead of COD4 whilst waiting for the new modern warefare to be done.

are there any other games that are good online like COD4 ? (i had battlefield bad company and thought it was crap)

I can't believe they decided on another WWII game. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

I can't believe people still even think about playing CoD games. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

CoD version 47 = yawn

I never played the others, so i think ill pick this up tomorrow.

Not so sure how i'll feel about it. I like the WW style FPS games for the most part more than alien weird things (like resistance 2) but can't be so sure if this FPS is as much fun online as something like the BF series... That's the last real FPS i played online a load (original one, way back when my computer handled good games) and BF Bad Company demo was a ton of fun.

I've been playing the beta and I think I'm going to pass. I just don't like the multiplayer and the is the only reason I would buy it. It feels like a cheap mod for COD4 and the weapons just don't feel right.

Didn't get in the beta and I was looking forward to this game, so it's disappointing to see the majority taking a pass. Guess I might be a sheeple on this one and rent it first. Oh well, between Fallout 3 and Gears 2 my time it pretty well taken right now anyway.

COD4 is the most rinsed and played game in my entire collection, i dont think ive ever had so many laughs at the expense of little kids online hurling 'your momma' jokes when they lose.

i really hate the fact that the new one is set in WW2, like we dont have enough of those games... but i think it will be a good change for now whilst i wait for the next modern warefare one so i am quite excited. also i just saw toys r us are giving away a $15 gift card with every copy so that gives me an excuse to buy something else lol.

same people who made cod3 = fail

I got my copies 2 days ago love the beta but been so busy with gears I havent even opened one to play it yet.

Agreed, treyarch just isnt any where on the same scale as Infinity Ward. Ill definately pass this one up.

Back