• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

anyone else having these issues with the shuttles?

N

NecessaryEvil

Guest
my SB65G2 does not work with Norton Ghost. (even with the flags it suggests for SATA). Whenever it's about to start ghost, it brings up meaningless characters.

my SB65G2 does not work with an external USB-powered 2.5" drive in any of the ports. (I assume this to be power related). Whenever the hdd is plugged in, it gets MFT errors when you try to transfer.



I've tried workarounds and called Norton on problem 1; Problem 2 likely requires a USB hub, which...well...fuck that. If it'll work on a laptop, it should work on a damned shuttle, right?


anyway, anyone have a solution for either of these problems? I'm getting to the point where I want to just get rid of the shuttle and get a system that will run it fine.
 
NecessaryEvil said:
my SB65G2 does not work with Norton Ghost. (even with the flags it suggests for SATA). Whenever it's about to start ghost, it brings up meaningless characters.

my SB65G2 does not work with an external USB-powered 2.5" drive in any of the ports. (I assume this to be power related). Whenever the hdd is plugged in, it gets MFT errors when you try to transfer.



I've tried workarounds and called Norton on problem 1; Problem 2 likely requires a USB hub, which...well...fuck that. If it'll work on a laptop, it should work on a damned shuttle, right?


anyway, anyone have a solution for either of these problems? I'm getting to the point where I want to just get rid of the shuttle and get a system that will run it fine.
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/ghost.nsf/pfdocs/2003032512525325

Have you followed all of the steps from that document?
 
yes...as stated in line 3.

I tried the extensions, and it doesn't change it.

It worked fine on a Dell GX270, an Abit IC7-MAX, and countless IDE based systems.

But the Shuttles (SB61 and 65) never worked.
 
Back
Top