Anyone else having issues installing the latest 1809 security update from Microsoft?

The Cobra

2[H]4U
THis has to do with MS KB4471332: (Machine specs below, running Win 10 ENT 1809)

I even tried a manual install of the file and it came back with the error in the last photo. I've tried running the DSIM utility, I ran CC Cleaner, nodda, nothing...

Help Please!!!

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
My new Acer laptop has successfully installed 1809 4 times. Winver shows 1803.

My new Acer laptop has successfully installed 1809 4 times. Winver shows 1803.
If you have an acer laptop you should be lucky it doesn't spontaniously combust and start to chase you. Those things are jinxed.

If you have an acer laptop you should be lucky it doesn't spontaniously combust and start to chase you. Those things are jinxed.

You know what the funny thing is about Acer? They'll sell me any component for one of their laptops, any obscure little component at all and they have a parts distributor close to where I work. In comparison, ASUS won't sell me anything but a charger and a battery, neither will MSI and while Dell are pretty good with parts, their delivery turnaround is slow as hell - Some parts are a three week wait!

Acer's bottom of the range isn't great, but their higher end devices aren't too bad, and you can actually get parts if needed! ;)

Back