• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Anyone else getting database problems with [H]ardforums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAssSaturn

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
413
There seems to have been a slight problem with the [H]ard|Forum database

I am getting that message when I try and get in to my UserCP , anyone else?
 
of course it doesn't belong,

I think we're going to keep seeing "off-topic" posts in this forum section though due to not having a general section that's for anything not on-topic in any other spots of the forum except for topics x, y, z...those being flamebait topics. I really do think that would minimize many of the off-topic postings on this section of the board.

On post topic, I do get database erros from time to time. Whne i do I usually just go elsewhere for a while. No point in hammering the server when things like that hapen.
 
Originally posted by mustang_steve
of course it doesn't belong,

I think we're going to keep seeing "off-topic" posts in this forum section though due to not having a general section that's for anything not on-topic in any other spots of the forum except for topics x, y, z...those being flamebait topics. I really do think that would minimize many of the off-topic postings on this section of the board.

On post topic, I do get database erros from time to time. Whne i do I usually just go elsewhere for a while. No point in hammering the server when things like that hapen.

agreed, i think we should have a section where we can discuss main page articles and reviews as well.

When the server goes down i really realize how often i visit the forums... i find myself 'automatically' clicking on the bookmark and i get the WSOD. :(
 
Yes, there are some database problems. I started noticing things going sour last night sometime; I can't get into my user cp nor the main "[H]ard|Forum" listing.

All I can say for now is that there is real progress being made and that good things are coming sooner than later, so I'd ask the [H]orde for your continued patience while the wheels of progress grind along a short while longer....:cool:

As far as a forum operation / comments forum.....it's being discussed along with some other changes I think you will all like. Kyle really does read his e-mail so if you have suggestions, kyle@hardocp.com gets it straight to the boss.

....but, in the meantime, this is off topic for [G]H and as such....

Thanks - B.B.S.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top